Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Soul Mates & Lovers - Picking Up Their Thoughts

So you can't stop thinking about your soul mate and lover.
You feel foggy and overwhelmed by how much you think about him or her.
You feel an intense energy in your chest area when you think about your lover and soul mate. 

Well guess what! If you answered yes to any of these questions,  your lover and soul mate that you can't stop thinking about is thinking about you. That's right. Watch my video in which I go into detail on how to know when your soul mate and lover  is thinking about you.


4 comments:

  1. Ive experienced this intensly with one person. Its never been this intense with any other one and Ive also had very vivid dreams of him. Hes looked the same in all my dreams of him. Weve never met face to face and not sure if we ever will. Can you tell in your readings if a certain person will enter a persons life or not? Why the connection was so strong of they arent meant to meet? Whats the reasoning in all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VenusianWoman, yes I can, and I can channel for you the connection between the two of you.

      Delete
  2. I can't find the "like "button! ha! This is great. As long as I have known you, the thing I admire most about you is the level of integrity you put into your work ethics and values. I have never heard a gossiping or bad word about anyone come from you. Wish you the best ! My experience getting a reading from you, was very accurate and left me feeling very hopeful;. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete