Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Monday, March 24, 2014

Divine Love For Love, Sex and Romance

What is Divine Love you ask?

 











I have always believed, felt and connected with the energy, power and strength of the Divine Love within me. Divine Love is God's Love, and it is the strongest love there is. I believe strongly that I have a true direct connection with my inner God; and if because I know that divine love is my God, then  I know beyond the very depths of my soul that I have a direct connection to love. That love is within me, and it has always been there.


When we talk to God, we can ask for divine love to flow into our love lives,  miracles happen. I choose to connect with Divine Love through affirmations. If you are repeating an affirmation that involves someone else, it may not work if it is against that person's will. A reading from me will help you decide.




Divine love is working through me now in filling ____ & me with the joy of being in love with eachother.

Divine love is working through me now in calming the waters between ____& me.

Divine love is working through me now in rekindling the sexy spark between ____ & me.

Divine love is working through me now in creating  perfect romantic love between_____ and me.

Divine love is working through me now in creating the perfect romantic lost in eachother evening between ____ and me.

Divine love is working through me now in softening the energy between ____ and me.

Divine love is working through me now in creating perfect time stands still romantic evening between _____ and me.

Divine love is working through me now in creating perfect right timing between ____ & me.

Divine Love is working through me now in creating the perfect mystical magical wildly passionate and intimate weekend between ______ and me.

Divine Love is working through me now in creating oooodles and oooodles of love and affection between ____ and me.

Divine Love is blessing the loving relationship between ____ and me right now.

Divine Love is blessing the loving communication between ___ and me right now.

LET THE UNIVERSE DECIDE 

Divine love is working through me now in escalating me to greater love, joy, intimacy and happiness in my life.

Divine Love is working through me now in bringing me true perfect lasting soul mate love. 

Divine Love is blessing my vacation with perfect non stop sexy fun.

Divine Love is blessing my love life. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment