Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Monday, March 17, 2014

I Don't Believe In Spells. I Believe In God

I have been a psychic love coach since 1985. My gifts are a blessing from God, so it has always been a sore spot in me about psychics claiming to do spells on people to reunite loved ones. I see websites all over the internet claiming to reunite. loved ones. This is wrong, and very false advertising. YOU CANNOT GO AGAINST ANOTHER  PERSON'S WILL, AND YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM LOVE YOU. Yes, that person MIGHT come back and be with you but only for a short time not because they love you and want you; but because they have been manipulated. I will give you an example. About 20 years ago, I met a gentleman who I began dating. I was purplexed, because he wasn't someone I wanted to date. I wasn't even attracted to him. I felt an overwhelming pull towards him, and I couldn't seem to resist him. This man was an alcoholic and on a very downward spiral.  One day, months after we started seeing eachother, he broke down and confessed that  he had been lighting candles to place a spell on me, so I would want him. . I was very angry with him, because he was going against my will. Yes, I was drawn to him, but I DID NOT WANT HIM. I abruptly ended that relationship and moved on. When you try to manipulate another person, it can backfire on you.

Everyone has their own inner God center inside of them where they can go for help, support and advice. I've said this before-you do not have a spell on you.. It is your inner beliefs from childhood that hold you back from the things you desire and want; and in this case, I am talking about love and relationships.  I am a Reiki Master, and I work with my clients on clearing karma and inner emotional blockages with them from childhood issues, etc.  Once those blockages have been removed, their energy changes and they begin to attract more of who they are now, rather then who they were before. If the person who they want is attracted to your new energy, then he/she will be drawn to the aspect of you that is emotionally healthy.  Reiki works through intention-your intention and my intention. If your intention isn't there, then Reiki might not work for you.

Through Reiki, I am able to work with people  in clearing their negative love karma, so that they can move forward into their newly evolved self who allows love to embrace them. As a psychic love coach, I incorporate my psychic gifts and Reiki healings into my programs.  My Psychic Love Coaching Programs for singles can change your life. Click here for more information.

Affirmations are very powerful inner tools in creating what you desire in your life. Yes, you can repeat affirmations to bring you back together with the man or woman you desire; however, if it doesn't work,it is because coming back is against their will. If they return, it is because it is in their will. If you are not sure what that person's will is towards you, then it is important that you purchase a psychic reading from me to allow me to see into their soul. I will channel their deepest most intimate thoughts and feelings for you, and if you have a future together. For phone readings, click here. For email readings, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I believe in this. I think I could use some help here. Ive been waiting for Mr Right for me for years and still nothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have more then one soul mate; and when it is our intention to draw someone in, we can. We are that powerful. Hugs to you VenusianWoman. .Let me know when you are ready for that help.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pinkie Lin! I just now seeing your blog for the first time. Love it! It's authentically naked, just like you! :) I especially liked what you wrote about intention and free will. It's so true. I am going to go read a few more of your blogs to see what other "think pink" wisdoms you have to share with us! This is fun! oxoxxo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Jules! That's what I should have called my blog "Think Pink" . I might change it in the morning. It's time for my beauty sleep.

      Delete