Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ridiculous Personal Ad Responses

Being single, I have my profile on several dating sites. I have decided to post some of the ridiculous and fake responses I get. Of course I leave their names off.  Here is his message to me.

How are u doing today?
Well i just want u to know that i was just fooling around when i suddenly came across your pic and believe me,i was totally swept off my feet cos it takes an angel to make me feel the way i am feeling right now.looking at your eyes lift me up in the sky and if my feelings for u was water,i would have sent u the rain to show u how precious and beautiful u are and i also want u to know that u really look nice and honest to be with and i really wanna get to know u more and see what happen next, I am not into games Just someone new and interested to make a good term serious relationship with me what i look for is truelove.so if u care to chat.....you can text me on( number erased). or you can also give me your phone number so i can call you to know if you are also real...... i hope to hear from you soon take care and have a real nice time out there 


pinkchickpsychic.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment