Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Power Of A God Box



THIS VIDEO IS PART OF THE BLOGGING CONTEST.  PLEASE READ THE CONTEST RULES HERE. BLOG YOUR WAY TO A FREE PSYCHIC READING.

Watch my you tube video on how the power of my God Box got my dad's family out of Russia and to America after many years of struggling and failing . I have had a God Box for many years, and it has been a powerful influence in my life. I consider myself to be spiritual, so I am not a religious person. I do, however, know that God is always with me. Without that belief of feeling like I have a direct connection to my inner God, I do not know where I would be today. A God Box is anything you wish it to be. For me, it is a small box that I decorated and then wrote God Box at the top. You will see my God Box in the video.

I put whatever I wish for in my  God box. You can say  "Thank you God for creating.....or Please God help me to resolve my problem with....." Now fold it, date it & place it in your God Box. Pretty soon your God Box will be full. I pick one everyday; and if I pick one at least two days in a row, I know it is going to happen. 

 It is great for kids to have a God Box as well. When they see that it is possible to have their hopes and  dreams coming true, not only will their faith in God increase, but their faith in themselves and what they can accomplish, as well. In the beginning, they might start if wishing for games, etc. As time goes on their dreams will get bigger and bigger.




 If a God Box can do what it did for my dad's family (watch the video), it can certainly bring you the attract love and bring you the love of your life, rekindle lost loves, maintain love, resolve lovers quarrels, improve your financial condition, improve your business, find you a new job, improve relatiionships with family members, etc. etc. etc.





I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF A GOD BOX!

THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment