Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Children Who Remember Their Past Lives When They Are Born

ELIGIBLE FOR BLOGGING CONTEST. PLEASE READ CONTEST RULES HERE.

Last night, I watched this TV special on children remembering their past lives from the time they are toddlers.  This very young toddler -couldn't have been more than 2 or 3 years old-was having horrible nightmares everynight about being crushed to death. His nightmares kept getting worse and worse. His parents were quite upset about him talking about it all the time. He kept insisting that his birthday was not July 21, and that it was on July 26. He also insisted that he had a different last name, and that is mother's name was a different name then hers. He also kept insisting that he had to go to work and go back to Hollywood. After a time, his parents figured out that he had to be talking about a past life. They asked him what he did in Hollywood, and he said he was a writer. They named off famous movies to him, and everything was no no no to him until they got to Gone With The Wind. He perked up and said "Yes, you know my work'. 

This is when the parents went on the internet and did research. The found that the writer of the screenplay (I believe his name was Stanley Coe)  had the same last name that their son insisted were his name. They discovered that the mother of Stanley Coe had the name he insisted was his mother's name. The birthday the son had insisted was his birthday was the exact birthday of Stanley Coe. They then made arrangements to take their son to the farm where Stanley Coe lived when he died. This child knew the farm. After that, his nightmares got even worse, so they decided (since he was so insistent on going to Hollywood) that it was time to take him there. They toured and went though a movie memorabilia museum. After that, his nightmares disppeared. I was fascinated by this story.

When I was 5 or 6 years old, my family moved into a house on Fleetwing Avenue in Westchester (by the Los Angeles Airport). The homes are no longer there. They have since been turned into a Hertz Parking Lot. I constantly got dejavu feelings in that house. I never shared it with anyone while I was living there. I saw this woman who I used to be so clearly all the time. I knew her name, and I even knew when she died.  As a teenager and even younger then that, I would get dejavu feelings in the doorway of the bathroom and when I was standing in front of the mirror brushing my hair. I could see her. She had long beautiful brown hair, and she brushed it with this beautiful special brush. At that time, I knew her name, and I also knew when she died.  I knew, but at that time I didn't understand, that I had come into this lifetime with the karma of this woman. I knew that she had used her beauty to get men and seduce them for whatever she needed. I also got dejavu feelings when I would pass Inglewood High. I never went there . I went to Westchester High School.

I have always had issues with my hair ever since my mother started dying and coloring my hair (ON THE SAME DAY) when I was 12 and 13. Naturally, my hair started falling out and stopped growing for many years. As long as I lived in that house, I was bullied and made fun of by the kids at school, and I felt ugly. I  had negative hair karma and negative money karma to deal with..

When I was 18, we moved. The airport condeming all the homes in the area due to the fact that our neighborhood was deemed unsafe. We were in the flightpath of the planes landing. Sometimes the wheels would touch our house. The day we moved out of that house, was the day I felt lighter and that I had come to life.  That is when my life llfe began, and my confidence began to build. I no longer remember her name. A few years ago, I did some research and found that a family had lived there before our family, and that they had a daughter, but that is as far as I got. Maybe someday I'll look into it further.

Thank you God for giving me the knowledge of this past life. This knowledge has helped me and guided me into the woman I am today. I am now a Reiki Master, and I work with my clients in removing past life karma, so they can live a healthy full life.


www.pinkchickpsychic.com

4 comments:

  1. Ive always been interested in different areas of the occult. I believe we all live more than 1 life,and its interesting that some can recall specific details of a former life. I also believe that we bring in certain things from those lives that hold us back at times. Id like to find out whats holding me back and why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered another past life when I looked into the eyes of a man I was in a networking business breakfast about 28 years ago.It was the first time at that meeting, and it was the first time meeting him. I was shaking as I saw that past life appear in front of me like I was watching a movie. He was shaking too. I was accussed of being a witch somewhere like Salem. He was a member of the city counsel, and we were lovers. He betrayed me, and he turned me in. I saw myself bursting into his office and screaming at him.

      Delete
  2. WOW! I think about past lives all the time. Especially when I meet someone that I feel that I have met. Such a connection. Would like to know more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All, visit my new website: SkipTheOutfit.com. It is a real estate website for Nudist and Non-Nudist as well :).

    ReplyDelete