Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

An Affirmation By Catherine Ponder Changed My Life

In the early 90's, I repeated an affirmation that I got out of Catherine Ponder's affirmation book "Open your mind to receive".

GOD IN ME NOW FREES ME OF ALL RESENTMENT OR ATTACHMENT TOWARD OR FROM PEOPLE, PLACES OR THINGS OF THE PAST OR PRESENT. I AM NOW IN MY TRUE PLACE WITH THE TRUE PEOPLE AND MY TRUE PROSPERITY NOW.

That affirmation was a life changing experience for me. After about a month of repeating the affirmation over and over again (about one hour a day)  everyday, I was hired by Bare Necessities, a nudist travel agency that puts on nude cruises, to be a psychic on two of their nude cruises aboard cruise ships. On the very first nude cruise, I met many people from Florida and felt a real strong connection with them. I kept in touch with my new Florida nudist friends over the years and even visited Paradise Lakes a couple of times in the early 90's. I knew someday I would move to Florida-specifically the Pasco County nudist communication. I was born and raised in Southern California, but for some reason I knew I belonged in Florida.

Ten years later in April of 2003, I suddenly made the decision that now was the time to move to Pasco County, Florida. I made plans to visit Tom and Lynda Landers in June of 2003. Tom had become the General Manager of the brand new Caliente Resort. In the interrum, everyday, I visualized myself living at Caliente (even though I had never been there. I visualized the place that I could see myself renting. So when I got there, and I walked into Tom and Lynda's Casita, I knew it was the one I had visualized. Later, I visualized the place I bought. All this happened between April and July of 2003, and EVERYTHING I visualized came to pass.

  I returned home for 6 weeks, rented out my condo and sold EVERYTHING I owned (even spoons and forks), and moved to Pasco County, Florida (and this all took about 45 days). 

Everything fell into place - like synchronicity - the transition was so easy.
Two weeks after I moved to Caliente, I bought a pre built condo in Caliente. For a couple of days I pondered over getting a mortgage, because I still owned my condo in California. THAT SAME WEEK, my tenant called me to ask if I would consider selling the condo to him.  NOW THAT'S SYNCHRONICITY.The sale was so easy, and he accepted my selling price (even though noone had ever sold a condo for that a high a price in my complex). The transition was so easy. I feel connected here and I know I belonged here. I believe the affirmation worked even though it took 10 years to play out.

3 comments:

  1. That's really awesome how it all worked out for you! I haven't really used affirmations too much. I need to start doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. voyance gratuite telephone

    ReplyDelete