Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grand Opening Psychic Sales

I am thrilled to pieces and jumping for pink joy that you have found my blog. I have had my website www.nicejewishpsychichealer.com since 2000, and I now feel it is time to add a sister site. pinkchickpsychic.com . I hope you enjoy reading my transition to the Pink Chick.

In celebration of my new site, I am having a grand opening psychic sale. Click here to check them out. The sale is running Friday March 14-16, 2014.

Nice Jewish Psychic was born in 1985 when I made the decision to advertise in the L.A. Weekly. I still am and will always be the Nice Jewish Psychic; however, I have developed a new persona and trademark as the Pink Chick and my website www.thepinkchick.com on my car. My new website's main domain is www.pinkchickpsychic.com.

In May of 2012, I purchased a hot pink car. It wasn't pink when I got it, but I wouldn't drive it off the lot until they had it painted hot pink. Isn't my Kandie beautiful. I wracked my brain trying to think of a new domain to put on my bumper. One morning I woke with the name Pink Chick on my brain, and the rest is history.


No comments:

Post a Comment