Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Thursday, March 20, 2014

70+ Affirmations To Help Women Feel Good Naked

AS WOMEN, WE POSSSESS WITHIN US OUR OWN
NAKED GARDEN OF BEAUTY TO LOVE AND TO
NURTURE.
 

These 70+ affirmations are not just geared for women in nudism. They are also geared for women who want to feel good naked under their clothes and in their own private chamber of love . Men can also choose an affirmation below.. Men can connect with the beauty within them without losing their masculinity. My goal is to help all women in nudism and those not in the nudist llfestyle to shift from body shame to body glory.
 
An affirmation is a positive statement that you keep repeating out loud over and over again to create a certain situation.  In order for it to be the most effective, please repeat these affirmations out loud at least 1/2 to 1 hour a day everyday in the shower, while driving, while getting dressed, etc for at least 21 days without skipping a day. It takes 21 days to shift a belief. The more we repeat it; the more we believe it. 
 

I am naked beautiful (my favorite one and for both men and women).
I am in love with my beautiful naked body.
I am allowing the experience of body glory to envelope me and nurture me.
I am experiencing exhillerating body glory.
I am free to be the naked beautiful Goddess that I am meant to be by divine right.
I am nurturing my beautiful sacred garden of beauty (for women and referring to their yoni)
Being a nudist fills me with pure joy (for men and women).
I am joyously and divinely filled with body glory (for men and women).
I am perfect as I am (for men and women)
I am experiencing the awakening of the beautiful naked goddess within me.
I am experiencing the awakening of my true beautiful naked goddess self.
I am proudly walking in my pure beautiful divine nakedness at ___ Nudist Resort.
I am in love with my pure divine beauty and nakedness.
I am divinely filled with pure love for my beautiful naked body.
I am proud to be a nudist (for men and women)
I am proud of my beautiful naked body.
I am proud of my pure divine beautiful nakedness.
I am blessed with the most beautiful body I have ever seen.
I am loving what I see in the mirror.
When I look at my body in the mirror, I am in love.
God is blessing my beauty and nakedness.
God is blessing my beautiful naked body.
I am proud of my body (for men and women).
My body is so beautiful.
I am proud of my beautiful naked body.
I am God's perfect creation (for men and women).
My naked Goddess body sparkles and glissins beautiful
I am divinely free of all guilt and restrictions that society has put on me. I am free to be the ME I have always wanted to be. (for men and women).

My inner God (or Goddess) is walking through the gates of the ____ Nudist Resort with me. I am safe (for men and women).

I am experiencing pure divine heaven inside the gates of ____Nudist Resort. (for men and women)
I am beauty.

My beautiful naked body is a divine expression of the true goddess within me.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect hips
I am proud of my beautiful perfectly imperfect hips.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect yoni (vagina).
My yoni is beautiful.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect breasts.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect tummy.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect hips.
I am proud of my beautiful perfect yoni, breasts, tummy, thighs and hips. They are a divine expression of the true beautiful Goddess that I AM.
I am Goddess. Here I come.
I am a beautiful Goddess.
I am Goddess beautiful.
I am in love with my beautiful surgical scars. (for men and women)
God is walking within my body. I am safe. (for men and women)
My body is safe in God's arms.
I declare divine order for me at ____ Nudist Resort today. (for men and women).
Divine love is working through me now in creating the perfect naked beautiful day for me today
I am embracing my beauty and nakedness.
I am perfect in God's eyes. (for men and women)
I am safe in God's light. (for men and women)
I am walking in the light. (for men and women)

My body glows with beauty and perfection.
I am a beautiful divine expression of the Goddess Aphrodite.
God is blessing my beautiful perfect body.
God is blessing my perfectly imperfect body. (for men and women)
Divine love constantly glows through my body. (for men and women)
I am so beautiful in my pure divine nakedness.
I am so blessed in my pure divine nakedness. (for men and women)
I am true to my authentic self. (for men and women)
God is blessing my authentic self. (for men and women)
I am walking in the pure divine expression of my authentic self. (for men and women)
I am perfectly imperfect. (for men and women)
Yes, I am imperfect, but I don't care. (for men and women)
It is no longer necessary to walk in my facade. I am real. I am beauty, and I am perfect as I am.
I am ready to remove my facade, and be my authentic self. (for men and women)
My body, mind, soul and spirit are a pure divine expression of my authentic self. (for men and women)
My body, my mind, my spirit and my heart are together as one mighty force to be reckoned with.
My body is a heavenly expression of my true authentic self.
God is blessing my divinely sacred experience at ___ nudist resort.
I am divinely ready to be in my perfect beautiful nakedness inside the gates of ___nudist resort.
I am one with my natural goddess self.
My beautiful perfectly imperfect body and I are blending in at ____ Nudist Resort. (for men and women)
As a sacred Goddess, I am joyously free to express my beauty and feminity.
Divine Love is working through me now in creating the perfect naked day at ____ Nudist Resort.
I am feeling so loved and accepted at _____Nudist ResortI AM whole and complete as I AM.
All fear and shame disappear as I walk through the gates of ___Nudist Resort.

Divine love is working through me now in creating a beautiful sacred one with nature experience at _____nudist resort. (for men and women). 

Divine love is working through me now in creating pure joy and body glory within my heart, mind, body and soul  

I AM Goddess unleashed. I AM adventurous. I take risks, and I AM daring.
I am absolutely without a doubt LOVING MY BODY as it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment