Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reflections Of a Pink Soul For Today

Yesterday afternoon, I had a very powerful phone session with my Tantra Coach and Passion and Intimacy Expert, Joanna Kennedy. I have been working with her for a few weeks now, and I am loving it. In my session with her yesterday, I really got within the depths of my pink soul that I AM MEANT TO BE VISIBILE AND SEEN. Deep down inside, I always knew I made a difference and that I loved to be "seen"; however, I had a childhood in which I withdrew inside myself. I got as a child that it was NOT OK to be seen or heard and that I wasn't pretty enough or smart enough; so, I wasn't much of a communicator, and I was an introvert.  I also lived in constant fear (of my mom) on a daily basis. As a result, I was bullied and made fun of  all through school. I grew into the woman I am today all on my own.  I was told everyday that I was fat (even though I wasn't), and I was even taught to hide my flaws-in particular my toes.


 I have funny toes that curl, but actually I am proud of my funny curling toes.  So wouldn't you know it, I became a nudist.  My mother was horrified, and she told me constantly that I would go to hell, but actually I feel like I am in heaven.

I evolved and transformed, and I have always struggled with inner conflicts about being "seen" and not being "seen". I have always had a fear of "what will people think" scenerio.




I drive a hot pink car, I adorn myself in pink, my home is pink, I love big bright bright colors, and I love standing out, but there has always been a part of me that feared being criticized-mostly do to an overly critical Jewish mother (RIP). 

I've come along way BABY! I don't let anything or anyone hold me back. My purpose is to stand out and be seen and to work with people as a love psychic and love coach guiding them through the highs and lows of life and love.  Noone should ever hide their true essence - the true authentic person that they are. God would not have put  us on this earth if we were not meant to be seen.

Today, I am going to a Law Of Attraction Meet Up Group with a friend and neighbor. I love always growing and evolving.  No matter how old we are, we must always nurture and water our souls to keep our souls alive. 

As you know, I live at Caliente Clothing Optional Resort in Land  O' Lakes, Florida. It is never boring here. They are filming a reality about nudists here. You never know....you might see me on TV soon. Stay tuned...... xoxoxoxo

www.pinkchickpsychic.com
www.pinkchicknudist.com




No comments:

Post a Comment