Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pink Reflections Of My First Love Revisited

 ELIGIBLE FOR BLOGGING CONTEST.  READ CONTEST RULES HERE.

I wrote this in June of 2013 in another blog; however, after blogging about Hairy Chests VS  Smooth Chests, I felt like I needed to reblog it-especially since I have had some realizations since. this blog was posted. Here is what I blogged in June of 2013.

 I woke up thinking about my first love who I met when I was 21. At that time he was 27.I am now 62. I hadn't thought about him in years. His name was Ken Ladon, and I have never really loved anyone like I loved him. It made it difficult for me to connect with another man like I did with him. So I did a search for him yesterday, and found a Grant High School's (North Hollywood, CA) reunion site that said that he had passed away.

 Today, I wrote to the gentleman that posted that Ken had passed away, and he wrote back saying that Ken had passed away at age 45. I had always questioned if he had loved me as I felt it remained unfinished between us. In 1990, when I was 39 years old and he was 45), I had a series of dreams (like 4-5) over a span of a few weeks in which his mom and sister were calling out to me, and Ken kept trying to either send me a message or tell me where he was.They were always the same dream. He kept pointing to an envelope. There was an address, but I couldn't read it.  I knew in the dream that someone had passed away, but I wasn't sure who. Those dreams haunted me for a long time. I tried contacting his parents, but their number was disconnected. Today, 23 years later, I got my answer. In the dreams he was letting me know he died. He did love me. WOW!!!!

LESSON LEARNED
is for me to love like there is no tomorrow and express my emotions to the fullest. I will never hide my feelings, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. In childhood, I was taught that my emotions weren't real. After a marriage at 19 in which I talked myself into thinking I was in love just to get out of the house, I did not trust my emotions. I was so in love with Ken, but I was afraid to say "I love you' to him out loud, and so I never did. After that I went from my heart into my head in all future relationships. I  numbed myself for years, because I didn't know how it felt to say "I love you" out loud. I did somehow fall in love again at the age of 47; and although it didn't work out in the end, I told him all the time that I loved him; and you know what, it felt like air was flowing through my heart everytime I said I love you to him. Currently, for the past few weeks,I have been  seeing a hypnotherapist (and in fact I had a session today), and it's funny that the universe brings things to the surface to resolve. 

BACK TO THE PRESENT - March 2014

Since posting this in June of 2013 and since realizing Ken had passed away, I have noticed in the shift with my physical preferences for the men I dateFirst of all, the realization that Ken loved me and had not forgotten me, helped me alot. Until that moment, it had ALWAYS remained unfinished for me. I was ALWAYS looking for him in other men. Hairy chests, as I wrote in my previous blog, were my way of holding on to my first love (Ken). I was not attracted to smooth chested men.  The realization that he had loved me and never forgotten me helped me to finally release him. Now it doesn't matter whether they have hairy chests or not. When he first ended the relationship, I had a series of dreams (4-5) in which I was in a public shower with him. Fog surrounded us, and we were  happy and in love. Then he left. I was still in the public shower, but I was crying and miserable. In the dream, it seemed life many years before I would find that happiness and love in the shower again. That dreams haunted me for many years.

4 comments:

  1. Very touching story. Hugs Pink Chick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sharing my story and doing some readings on the Foxxxy Forum Radio Show this Friday night. tantalk1340.com www.foxxxyforum.com

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your deeply personal story. I love reading everything that you write Pink Chic. Reading about your Ken made me think of my first love Web. I was 17 and my best friends all had bf but I did not. I wondered if I would ever get my dream guy. Sure enough one night I went to hang out with my two best girlfriends and their boyfriends and one if their best friends ��web was back in town after traveling with the Grateful Dead. As soon as I saw him I felt he was made for me! He was so sexy he had a Jim Morrison thing going on and a hot belt buckle on his jeans. I never realized until I read your blog today that maybe he is my "standard" that I measure some men to. Web was intense and maybe a little nuts at times. Not the most stable guy. But a true love in my heart. He passed about 10 or 12 years ago. He was young I think under 30. To this day he is the only man I ever sat with and stared into each other's eyes for 20 solid minutes. Try it sometime! You really see into the Soul. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moxie Jane. Your souls were kissing eachother.. I know the feeling. when two souls kiss through the eyes and through our dreams.

      Delete