Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Very First Nude Beach Experience


 ELIGIBLE FOR BLOGGING CONTEST. PLEASE READ CONTEST RULES HERE.

Please watch my video on my very first nude beach experience. I have many videos on youtube, bu this is the most popular. It has over 24,000 views.

I have to share with you guys that before I even had my nude beach experience, I would not even wear a bathing suit in the pool. I was raised by a Jewish mother (RIP) who somehow taught me to be ashamed of my body, so discovering the nudist lifestyle was like an awakening of myself to the real me. It helped me to awaken the belief that I no longer had to be perfect to be accepted, and the freedom of being clothes free was unbelievable.

www.pinkchick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment