Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Friday, March 21, 2014

Let's Talk About Sex



Sex is sex and making love is making love. I make love with my emotions, so it would be very difficult for me to just have sex to have sex. I love connecting in emotional, sexual and spiritual intimacy with someone, because it is like we are making love to eachother's souls. Making love and intimacy for me is sharing my deepest thoughts and feelings with someone, sharing love, passion, laughter, joy. True intimacy fills, revives and heals my soul. I will go for long periods of time without intimacy then to have sex just for the sake of having sex; and that is ok, because I do not mind waiting for "touching souls". Seriously, I get "horny" for connecting souls-not because I need sex. All the orgasmic beauty in making love for me comes with touching souls.There are exceptions-like when I went to Hedonism II last July. I will blog about my experience at Hedonism II another time.

The main forms of intimacy are emotional intimacy and sexual intimacy. There is also spiritual intimacy. Intimacy can be described as “into me see". When you surrender to intimacy, you are allowing someone to get so close that they can actually see and feel your soul.

Intimacy is a feeling of intense closeness emotionally and sexually. As we go through life, most people experience heartache and rejection at one time or another. As a result they develop barriers to their hearts and souls.

 Here are a few ways ways of surrendering and going beyond your comfort zone.

1. Look into eachother’s eyes - When you are making love to your partner, open your eyes and look into the soul of your partner. Would you believe that the majority of couples have the lights out or their eyes closed during their most intimate moments. When you allow someone to looking into your soul, you allow them to

“see” your soul.
“feel” your soul.
“touch” your soul.
“hear” your soul.
“smell” your soul.
“taste” your soul.
“know” your soul.
“excite” your soul.
“experience” your soul.
“kiss” your soul.
“make love” to your soul


2. Blindfolds - Another way to completely surrender to a partner sexually, is to blind fold eachother while you are making love.  When you do this, it involves trust in your partner and completely surrendering to eachother. It can be a very erotic and passionate experience and actually bring you a lot closer to eachother. I have done this, and it can be pretty awesome and uninhibiting.

3. Kissing - Kissing is a very important of foreplay and romance. Believe it or not, there are many couples where one person does not like to kiss. Believe me I actually know a couple where he has NEVER kissed her, and they have been together for 20 years.. My belief is that the person who is afraid to kiss or refuses to kiss has intimacy issues. Kissing is an important part of a relationship. It can help you feel sexually and emotionally alive. It is also an excellent way of connecting on a deeper level. When you kiss, you are kissing their soul. I have found that on rare occassions I am not kissing compatible with someone. When this happens, it is like kissing air.  

4. Affirmations - Watch my youtube video on Affirmations For Great Sex.









No comments:

Post a Comment