Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Monday, June 30, 2014

Soul Kissing

The best kind of kisses between two people who are attracted to eachother are French Kisses which is when you go deep into eachother's mouths and tongues connect. I like to call French kissing Soul Kissing, because kissing is a true part of timeless intimacy between two souls. I do not see how two people can make love without kissing. Kissing is the turn on and enhanced  sexual and emotional component for making love. Kissing  inspires true romance, affection passionate and erotic energy between two people . Without kissing I personally would not be turned on.  Kissing to me is the intimate soul union between two people; afterall, when we kiss, our souls  are kissing and remembering  past lives together. Our souls go from lifetime to lifetime aspiring to experience timeless soul kisses. Only the times, situations and physical bodies have changed.

I had a very interesting dream last night (well right before I woke up).  I completely understand parts of this dream; and as I am typing this, it is becoming more and more clear to me what it is about.  I have some friends here at the club I live at. They have been together (not married) for almost 20 years. He has NEVER EVER French Kissed her, and he won't tell her why.  I had a conversation with them in the pool yesterday (one of several conversations about it) about why he won't French Kiss her). He won't say, and I don't mind telling you that this is the one important ingredient missing in her relationship with him. She yearns for the powerful juicy kisses that are missing between them. Yesterday, he said it was because of her bad breath. She turned to him and said that he knows how bad his breath is. Apparently, they have had conversations about  his breath before. Ahhh haaaa, he must be self conscious about his breath.

Due to this soul kissing dream, I have created some homemade affirmations just for YOU. Choose one, and then repeat it out loud over and over again 1/2 to 1 hour a day OUT LOUD when you are alone. It doesn't matter if you are single or coupled up, these affirmations will work for you.

God is blessing the beautiful loving soul kisses between ____ and me.

Perfect beautiful loving soul kisses are happening in my life right now.

Perfect beautiful loving soul kisses are happening between ___ and me right now.

www.pinkchickpsychic.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment