Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sexual Fantasy Affirmations

Have you ever had a sexual fantasy that you wanted fullfilled? I do. Read my prior blog posts to discover what my sexual fantasy is. There is nothing wrong with having your sexual fantasies fullfilled as long as it doesn't negatively effect or do harm to another person or yourself. Here are some perfect sexual fantasy affirmations just for you. Choose one and repeat it out loud over and over again 1/2 to 1 hour a day over and over again.

All my wildest sexual fantasies are coming true right now.

My beautiful hidden sexually amazing fantasies are coming true right now.

God is blessing my beautiful hidden sexually amazing fantasies right now.

God is blessing my sexual fantasy of ______ right now.

Divine love is working through me now in fullfilling my  beautiful and amazing sexual fantasies
right now.

______ is fullfilling my sexual fantasies right now.

My sexual fantasy of _____ is coming true for me right now.





No comments:

Post a Comment