Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Bedroom Verses His and Her Bedrooms

For many years, I embraced the "Separate Spaces" theory for couples living together. I have always told friends and the men in my life that if I ever lived with anyone  we would have to have a big home where we had separate bathrooms and then "our bedroom" and then his and her bedrooms for space.  I have been saying this for years, because of all the years of the lack of connection I felt in relationships. I recently said it to this last man I was dating. I realized after saying it  that this didn't ring true for me in my heart and soul anymore, and that I no longer embraced the "separate spaces" idea of separation in living together.  The truth is that the moment it came out of my mouth I was sorry I said it. This incredible man who inspired the feeling of connection in me helped me to realize that having separate spaces no longer made  sense to me. No wonder I stayed alone. I feared connection  I want to ALWAYS feel the connection to a man that I feel love for. True intimacy and connection includes falling asleep with someone and waking up in the morning with him beside me. This is the most beautiful part of connection between two people who are emotionally and sexually intimate. I desire that connection more then ever now that I have experienced true connection. I know that now that I desire that connection that someone will come in who deeply desires to be in a connected relationship with him as much as I want it with him. Maybe God wanted to show me how much I had grown. Maybe this man that he brought into my life was a stopping stone to something even more special then what I had. I have to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment