Your lover's feelings for you

Your lover's feelings for you
I can read your lover's feelings 4u + Future

Monday, July 7, 2014

What A Wonderful Healing I Had Today

I had the most awesome in person healing session this afternoon with a beautiful healer named Jessica Hope. She used the singing bowls and her own healing energy. Out of it came an affirmation "I am worthy loving and beautiful inside and out". Now I feel peaceful. Thank you God. She helped me to remember who I am and just how far I have become from the child who grew up with feelings of rejection. I faced a little bit of rejection when feelings weren't reciprocated this weekend; however, now I remember that I am who God wants me to be-worthy, loving and beautiful inside and out. 

Thank you God! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment